The Broke and the Bookish runs this business.
Happy 5 year anniversary to Top Ten Tuesday! To celebrate they're having everyone list their top ten favorite topics throughout the years. I went through the painful process of rereading things I wrote and found some good posts you might have missed!
1. // Gateway Books in My Reading Journey - I read some creepy stuff as a kid.
2. // My Bookish Bucket List - I think this is super cute, because I've now done 4 of them!
3. // Most Unique Books I've Read - Obviously not completely accurate anymore, but it's got some good ones!
4. // Book Covers I'd Frame as Art - I love beautiful covers and these are still great.
5. // Short Stories Available Free Online - A popular post of mine (mostly because it says "free" in it). But these stories are actually really good, go read them.
6. // Books for Readers Who Like Experimental Formats - I really like this one. For obvious reasons.
7. // Book Related Problems - I have a lot of them, guys. They're weird. I don't do #1 anymore, because I'm not a masochist.
8. // 2014 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't - I've now read 3 of these and I'm about to start a 4th! Progress!
9. // Stunning Quotes from Books - Because I like pretty words.
10. // Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015 - I'm still super pumped about all of these and you should be too.
What's your favorite Top Ten Tuesday prompt? Or which of these is your favorite?