Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Topics

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Topics

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The Broke and the Bookish runs this business.
 
Happy 5 year anniversary to Top Ten Tuesday! To celebrate they're having everyone list their top ten favorite topics throughout the years. I went through the painful process of rereading things I wrote and found some good posts you might have missed!

1. // Gateway Books in My Reading Journey - I read some creepy stuff as a kid.

2. // My Bookish Bucket List - I think this is super cute, because I've now done 4 of them!

3. // Most Unique Books I've Read - Obviously not completely accurate anymore, but it's got some good ones!

4. // Book Covers I'd Frame as Art - I love beautiful covers and these are still great.

5. // Short Stories Available Free Online - A popular post of mine (mostly because it says "free" in it). But these stories are actually really good, go read them.

6. // Books for Readers Who Like Experimental Formats - I really like this one. For obvious reasons.

7. // Book Related Problems - I have a lot of them, guys. They're weird. I don't do #1 anymore, because I'm not a masochist.

8. // 2014 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't - I've now read 3 of these and I'm about to start a 4th! Progress!

9. // Stunning Quotes from Books - Because I like pretty words.

10. // Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015 - I'm still super pumped about all of these and you should be too.


What's your favorite Top Ten Tuesday prompt? Or which of these is your favorite?

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...