I read Signs Preceding the End of the World by Yuri Herrera with a friend and it was a really interesting take on crossing the Mexico/USA border. Kind of strange. Still thinking about it. Bull Mountain was a fun grit lit crime thriller-y thing that I totally returned to the library 5 days late. Sorry, everyone. Rat Queens, Vol. 2 was even better than the first volume. I'm so excited to start reading single issues of it now. Black Hole and The Nobody were weird and spooky, but Black Hole is probably the most fucked thing I've ever read. Definitely recommended.
THIS WEEK I READ:
- Rat Queens, Vol. 2 by Kurtis J. Wiebe
- Signs Preceding the End of the World by Yuri Herrera
- Bull Mountain by Brian Panowich
- Black Hole by Charles Burns
- The Nobody by Jeff Lemire