It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [June 8, 2015]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [June 8, 2015]

Monday, June 8, 2015

Oh, guess what. I've moved to Minnesota! I've spent the last week packing, getting ready, and spending time with Chicago friends before I abandoned them for the summer. Hence the minor blogging hiatus. Yesterday was a ridiculous day of driving forever and I'm so glad to be kind of settling in finally. I'm TIRED, dudes.

me "enjoying" Wisconsin

I totally didn't finish all the library books I needed to before leaving Chicago. But I'm a master of library holds, so two of the ones I needed are already here in Minnesota. For the time being, though, I'll have to abandon the enormous, scary Danielewski book.


THIS WEEK I READ:

  • Y: The Last Man, Vol. 1: Unmanned by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Saga, vol. 2 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Y: The Last Man, Vol. 2: Cycles by Brian K. Vaughan


CURRENTLY READING:


I've only just started The Wolf Border by Sarah Hall, but so far I like it! It's about a zoologist who is tasked with reintroducing Grey Wolves to the English countryside. She's not into the idea and the Earl's questions for pushing the project are questionable. I'm excited to read more!





Because I actually can't stop. The comic series Saga by Brian K. Vaughan is just as amazing as everyone says it is. Waiting to start volume 3 was rough.










What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...