Bout of Books: Day One - Scavenger Hunt Challenge

Bout of Books: Day One - Scavenger Hunt Challenge

Monday, August 18, 2014

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com


Diving into the world of shelfies right now. This is about as last minute as it can be, but I'm super charmed by this scavenger hunt challenge. Here are the pictures I took for #boutofbookshunt!

1. A Book that begins with “B”  (for Bout of Books!)

For some reason this one took me a ridiculously long amount of time to come up with, so I'm looking "B"itter.

2. A book that has been made into a movie/tv show

Hey, lame movie cover and all. Sppoooookkkkyyy.

3. A series you love
Obsessed obsessed obsessed. Can't wait for the last one (Acceptance) to come out in September, even though Authority didn't blow me away.


4. An anthology of poems or short stories
Getting weird with some experimental fiction (Sixty Stories by Donald Barthelme, if you can't read such a zany photo).


5. A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves

 I don't want to say that they are all TBR on this shelf, but probably 2/3 are. No regrets. Long live the TBR pile, the bigger the better. Ignore the vodka. Don't ignore the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit related dolls.

That was fun. I want to do it again.

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...