It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [May 9, 2016]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [May 9, 2016]

Monday, May 9, 2016

Oh, hey. So I've been working pretty much every moment of every day for the past week, because I'm going out of town this week. Know why I'm going out of town? Because it's BookExpo America, bitches!! And I'm so unprepared. Everybody has spreadsheets of where they need to be and when, and I'm just over here like I've got my megabus ticket to Chicago, so maybe I'll show up the day I intend to??

I'm thinking about doing some coverage of this very large and supposedly very important book conference, if anybody's interested in hearing about it from the point of view of a very unprepared and very boisterous girl who doesn't have time for any sort of bullshit like "lines" or "maps." Let me know. Otherwise I'll be snapchatting (uulianne) and tweeting about it surely.


THIS WEEK I READ:

  • Tender by Belinda McKeon


CURRENTLY READING: 

Does it really count as currently reading if you're just 3 chapters into a book? Let's say yes, just for the sake of this post. Zero K by Don DeLillo is good so far I guess, but it's been 20 pages or so. I imagine I'll read more on the bus tomorrow and maybe I'll actually have something to say about it at that point. You are all really good sports for allowing me to call this an "It's Monday, What Are You Reading?" post.


What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...