Weirdathon Reading Update: Week One

Weirdathon Reading Update: Week One

Saturday, March 5, 2016


Quick reminder: You have until today (March 5) at midnight to sign up to win prizes. Sign up HERE.


Well, I got a significant amount of weird reading done this week, mostly thanks to how tiny my books of choice were. I'm super sick right now and have been for the past few days, and even reading has been a struggle. I read The Vegetarian by Han Kang in one sitting, though, which was super satisfying. It wasn't nearly as disturbing as everyone said! But it was still weird as hell. I still don't really know what I thought of either book I read this week, so I have some thinking to do.

If I were allowed to enter my own giveaway and do the achievements, this would definitely cover experimental format and a creepy book.


WEIRD BOOKS FINISHED
One Day Soon Time Will Have No Place Left to Hide by Christian Kiefer
The Vegetarian by Han Kang

WEIRD BOOKS STARTED
Literally just finished The Vegetarian, so nothin'.

WEIRD BOOKS UP NEXT
Mislaid by Nell Zink (audiobook)
Who knows what else??? Embracing the mood reading.


Add your link to your week one update below! Also feel free to add any full reviews you did of weird books you read for the Weirdathon!


Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...