Month-Long Weirdathon: What I'm Going To Read

Month-Long Weirdathon: What I'm Going To Read

Saturday, February 27, 2016



The Month-long Weirdathon starts on March 1, which is in TWO DAYS. I am so excited I can hardly contain it. My favorite part of reading challenges is going through my bookshelves and figuring out what I want to read. And if you've ever watched me take part in a challenge or a readathon, you'll know that I have some problems with "reality."




I don't necessarily expect to read all of these. I just like to have options, ok?? And this is after I painfully narrowed it down. I still weep for the 3 books or so that I put back. I think the first book I'm going to read will be The Vegetarian by Han Kang. I have March 1 off, so I'll probably finish it up in a day.

I think the book that I'm most excited to read is The Passion According to G.H. by Clarice Lispector, because apparently it has a huge "what the fuck" ending. But I'm also super pumped for The Unfinished World by Amber Sparks. THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOD.


SIGN UP

If you haven't signed up yet, OR if you don't know what I'm talking about, CLICK HERE to learn more and sign up. If you are NOT signed up on the Linky by March 5th, you will not be eligible to win book money! Need some suggestions of weird books? HERE is my list of lists and reviews.



Show us your TBR stack!

Link to your post (blog, twitter, instagram, facebook, or otherwise) listing what you want to read this month! And be sure to use #weirdathon on your post!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...