It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [Sept 7, 2015]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [Sept 7, 2015]

Monday, September 7, 2015

My new job is the best time of my life. Working at a bookstore is actually just as good as it sounds like it would be. So yeah, I've spent this past week a little bit away from the internet as I've gotten adjusted to work at Magers & Quinn (by far the coolest indie bookstore ever). You can get paid to talk about books OUT LOUD. What?? Ok, I'll stop gushing now. I haven't had a lot of time to read, due to this, but I'm so glad I got to Lumberjanes. IT'S SO CHARMING. If you're interested in comics, this one is pretty fun.

Oh also, this week I'm going on a miniature trip to Chicago, so I'll still be slightly internet quiet. But at least I'm having fun, right?


THIS WEEK I READ:

  • After Perfect by Christina McDowell
  • Lumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson
  • The Woods, Vol. 2: The Swarm by James Tynion IV
  • Revival, Vol. 3: A Faraway Place by Tim Seeley


CURRENTLY READING:


I just got Bull Mountain by Brian Panowich from the library last week. I'm about to actually start it. Katie from Bookish Tendencies promises that the first chapter will blow you away and I'm going to trust her. I haven't read anything gritty or Southern-y in quite a while, so I'm looking forward to getting into this book. I've only heard good things across the internet. Once I finish this one, I'll only have 15 more books from the library to finish. SWEET. (Somebody help me).





What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...