It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [Sept 14, 2015]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [Sept 14, 2015]

Monday, September 14, 2015

So I totally took an accidental blog hiatus. With my new job combined with my random Wednesday-Saturday trip to Chicago (which was so, so great), the internet sort of just didn't happen for me. And neither did reading. But now I'm back with a vengeance. My lengthy to do list has finally been mostly taken care of and I feel much less overwhelmed by life.

The closest library to me closed for renovation until late January, so I'm about to switch to a fancy new library blocks away from where I work. This is a very exciting moment for me. It's like going on a first date. Anyway, I have Three Moments of an Explosion by China MiƩville, What We Talk About When We Talk About Anne Frank by Nathan Englander, and The Divine by Boaz Lavie waiting for me there. Needless to say, I'm excited.

THIS WEEK I READ:

  • X'ed Out by Charles Burns


CURRENTLY READING:


I'm still reading Bull Mountain by Brian Panowich, and Katie from Bookish Tendencies was NOT kidding about that first chapter. I was blown away and I'm still really into it. The atmosphere is just great.








What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...