It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [July 13, 2015]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [July 13, 2015]

Monday, July 13, 2015

Now that the #24in48 readathon is over, I'm having trouble remembering what else happened in my life this week. Did I go to work? I must have. 24 hours is a LOT of reading. I'm still amazed I actually read all that time. I got 4 books and 3 comic books done WHAT. Feeling #blessed that I don't feel like I never want to read again.

Oh, something exciting: I just started a facebook page for Outlandish Lit! And once it hits 100 likes, I'm going to host a book giveaway! So, you know, you should probably check it out.


Something ELSE exciting. With this weekend I finished my Goodreads challenge! I had set out to read 50 books by the end of this year. It feel so crazy, because by the end of last year I had read 45 books. Wondering if I can hit 100 by the end of the year, but like... I could try just being satisfied for a minute.

THIS WEEK I READ:

  • Trees #10 by Warren Ellis
  • Bitch Planet #1 by Kelly Sue DeConnick
  • The Room by Jonas Karlsson
  • When We Were Animals by Joshua Gaylord
  • Invader Zim #1 by Jhonen Vasquez
  • The Animals by Christian Kiefer
  • The Blue Fox by Sjón

CURRENTLY READING:



Because this is long-ish and lyrically written I didn't read any of it for the #24in48 readathon. In reality, it would have been a great time to read it, because I totally would have finished. But here I am. So I'll actually finish this book about a cult in the Australian outback this week.









What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...