It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [April 6, 2015]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [April 6, 2015]

Monday, April 6, 2015

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey!

Oh wow, guys. I do not have a lot to say about this past week in reading. It's not that I HAVEN'T been reading. I have just been reading the same three books for like a week or two and I will be reading them for the rest of my life until I die. Hopefully soon I can get to more books in my #ReadingMyLibrary challenge. Here's hoping.


This week I read:

 

  • Haha nothing.


Currently Reading: 

 


My boss and I have a two person book club and this is our penultimate pick. Because when I graduate I also don't have this job anymore. So far, The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers is pretty good. I wasn't into it at first, but now that I'm almost done, I like it. Our book club is pretty lame, though. The entirety of our conversation every 50-100 pages is like "That was pretty good" "Yup." "I liked this part" "Oh, so did I." It's riveting, guys.





Yes, I'm still reading A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara. It's really long, ok? I'm not used to this. I like short books. And it's also emotionally devastating, so it's hard to read a lot at once. WHATEVER.









What are you reading this week?

 


Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...