Bout of Books: Day 1 - Scavenger Hunt

Bout of Books: Day 1 - Scavenger Hunt

Monday, January 5, 2015


Bout of Books


I love scavenger hunts. I am a child and I love scavenger hunts, please let me do a million scavenger hunts. Ok, one will do. You can find this one at Caught Read Handed if you want to do it too!

Ta-da! Phone picture.

The Challenge: Find a book with the following criteria on a bookshelf:

1. Find an author with the same initials as you - My initials are impossible, so I went with middle name. JM - Juliet Marilier.
2. Find a book with the color yellow on it - Vampires in the Lemon Grove by Karen Russell
3. Find an author’s name with the letter “S” in it - Joshua Ferris' The Unnamed
4. Find a book with a female protagonist - An Untamed State by Roxane Gay!
5. Find the longest book you own - 2666 by Roberto Bolano at 866 pages. Because Infinite Jest is in Chicago.
6. Find a book with a map in it or on it - Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
7. Find a book with a face on it (photograph or illustrated) - Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
Bonus: Find something on your shelf that isn’t a book. - So much stuff!

----------

Pretty pleased that I could find everything (mostly).

Post your scavenger hunt link in the comments so I can see!



Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...