It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [Oct. 10, 2016]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [Oct. 10, 2016]

Monday, October 10, 2016

I just got back from camping this weekend! It was absolutely freezing, but I'm still glad I did it. I need to try to prioritize going out into the woods every week or two, because it's really something that I love. Each time I do it, I'm devastated to leave. I did some knitting (until my fingers got too cold), did some reading, started nature journaling, and also ruined some shoes when we got a little too confident on a flooded trail. We had fun. And I finished the first page of my state park passport!




Last night I went to a publisher rep night for booksellers in Minnesota. It was great fun seeing other booksellers and talking to the publisher reps. And, of course, I learned about a ton of amazing, upcoming books. Below is a photo of what I brought home. I think very soon I might do a post about the great books from local publishers I grabbed. They sound AMAZING.



One more thing: I have an excited bookish project in the works that I can't announce just yet, but I should be able to in a week or two. I wish I could say more, but I cannot. PATIENCE, FRIENDS!!


THIS WEEK(S) I READ:

CURRENTLY READING: 


I started Scratch by Steve Himmer while I was in the woods. At night. Which is the best and the worst decision. This one's about a man who's trying to settle down, so he moves out to a rural area. He lives near a forest where - surprise - a shapeshifter also lives. It's fun so far, right now the story is being narrated by the shapeshifter. I have no idea where this one is going to go. It comes out tomorrow!






What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...