It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [July 11, 2016]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [July 11, 2016]

Monday, July 11, 2016



Well, this week a childhood dream of mine came true and it kept me a little bit from reading. You can now catch Pokemon in real life. Augmented real life. Pokemon Go is maybe the best app that's ever happened to me. I get to go hiking AND catch Pokemon at the same time. WHAT. Also I'm a gym leader. My life is pretty much complete.

damn it feels good to be a gangster


At the moment, this game is fostering such a sense of community. I live in a city and I'm literally always running into people playing the game and I've only had good experiences. Lots of helping each other find rare Pokemon and take down gyms together. And it's caused me to walk 23.66 km in the past three days or so. I hope it all stays positive and the enthusiasm lasts for a good while, because living in a world where people are running around catching Pokemon and talking to each other about it was literally my dream. I'm having so much fun.

street horsea. makes sense.


I've been doing more reading in Japanese than reading in English lately, because my trip is fast approaching. I leave in two weeks. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? But I did finish up The Last One (review up this week).


THIS WEEK(S) I READ:
  • The Last One by Alexandra Oliva


CURRENTLY READING: 

I'm returning now to The Girls by Emma Cline. I started it a couple weeks ago, because I couldn't help myself. Because cults. But I put it down in an effort to be reasonable and finish other books I needed to finish. But I'm BACK and ready for more cult stuff. I hadn't even really gotten to the cult stuff. Here's hoping I love it, because everybody else does.

What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...