It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [April 25, 2016]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [April 25, 2016]

Monday, April 25, 2016

Slow, slow, slow reading going on over here. Between my weird work schedule, studying, and working out, it doesn't feel like I have a whole lot of time to read. Or do anything really. Even though I want to read all the books I have, I don't currently feel into any of them. Life is so hard, you guys!! During the 24 Hour Readathon, my disenchantment with my books really hit me and I floundered like a mother fucker. So at the very end I went with my gut and picked up some horror I was trying to save for later. It was a good choice. Why don't I just trust myself??

THIS WEEK I READ:

  • Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel - Review up tomorrow!
  • Genius, Vol. 1 by Marc Bernardin


CURRENTLY READING:

 

I recently read A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay and I fucking LOVED it. Tremblay is really, really good at horror, everybody. Disappearance at Devil's Rock is Paul Tremblay's upcoming June horror release and so far I'm digging it. A young teen boy goes out with his friends in the middle of the night and they decide to hang out at a state park. Then he vanishes without a trace. And, AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, things get spooky and there are secrets and whatnot (I'm not very far yet, but I've been promised these things). This book started right in the middle of the action and my sleepy readathon brain was SO happy for that.


What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...