It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [March 28, 2016]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [March 28, 2016]

Monday, March 28, 2016

Your girl is back on that book hopping train. This week I had three days off and somehow found like no time to sit and finish a book. It's mostly because something happened to me. A little something called Stardew Valley.



I haven't played video games in a while, because I know what they do to me. I think yesterday my roommates and I actually played for twelve hours. Or close to it, because we started at 2 PM, took a break somewhere in there, then suddenly it was 2 again. AM. Oops. If you like Harvest Moon, you 100% have to try this.

But anyway, I've mostly settled into reading A Guide to Being Born and I love it. And it's very pretty.

THIS WEEK I READ:

  • Three Scenarios in Which Hana Sasaki Grows a Tail by Kelly Luce

CURRENTLY READING:

Check out my instagram for more bookish photos

I'm 75 pages into A Guide to Being Born by Ramona Ausubel and I've already ugly cried twice. It is so beautiful and startling and strange. Very very affecting and I'd already highly recommend it. Can't wait to finish it probably today.





What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...