It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [March 21, 2016]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [March 21, 2016]

Monday, March 21, 2016

Oh no, the weather is horrible again. I haven't gone out much except for work. But I did have a chance to meet Elle from Erratic Project Junkie a few days ago!! That was a lot of fun and she's just as cool as she seems on the internet, if not cooler. Look how cute we are.

Have I mentioned how much I love meeting book bloggers?

I've been doing some spring cleaning, so most of my reading was listening to the audiobook of The Ice Twins which was a pretty good, mildly creepy thriller. The representation of mental illness was maybe not the best, but SPOOKY TWINS!! Then I spent most of a day reading The Passion According to G.H. uninterrupted, which was a very bizarre, hypnotic experience. I'm still not entirely sure what I read, but I'm glad I read it. Can we talk about how good this line is?

"Hope, for me, was a postponement."
 
Damn, Clarice.
 

THIS WEEK I READ:

  • The Ice Twins by S. K. Tremayne
  • The Passion According to G.H. by Clarice Lispector

CURRENTLY READING:

 

After The Passion According to G.H., I'm not sure if I can handle reading any other novel for a little bit. So I'm investing some time in short stories. Last night I started Three Scenarios in Which Hana Sasaki Grows a Tail by Kelly Luce and I'm already halfway through it. These stories are super weird and often creepy. All are related to or set in Japan, often from an outsider's point of view. So far, so good! I'll probably finish it tonight.





What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...