It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [Jan 25, 2016]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [Jan 25, 2016]

Monday, January 25, 2016

This was a pretty good week for books. I mean it feels like it's been a pretty good start to the year. Haven't hated anything, yes!!! A Head Full of Ghosts is probably my new favorite horror book of all time. Just sayin. And Eileen was weird as hell and I have many thoughts.

In other news, if you missed it on Twitter, I made a makeup video! All products listed in the description. Check it out if you're looking for some wildly unorthodox tips, and remember: death comes for us all!!





THIS WEEK I READ:

  • A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay
  • Eileen by Ottessa Moshfegh

CURRENTLY READING:

 

I literally just finished Eileen and haven't even started a new book, but this is the one that is sitting next to my foot. It seems like it's about time I get on the Your Heart is a Muscle the Size of a Fist train. I want something enthralling and completely different, so this seems like the right choice. And the title is SO GOOD ugh.












What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...