I GRADUATED!! and It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [May 18, 2015]

I GRADUATED!! and It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [May 18, 2015]

Monday, May 18, 2015

Oh my, it's been a whole week since I've been on the blog. SORRY, EVERYONE. But, big news, I'm now a college graduate!! Hire me!!

obviously the best photo taken at the event

I'm so happy my friends and family were here for my graduation. Everyone knows me really, really well and my graduation presents were exclusively paper bound together.




This week I read:

 

  • My Friend Dahmer by Derf Backderf - Wow, amazing graphic memoir. I started it and didn't mean to finish it, but two hours later I was still on the couch and it was over. Really, really good look at the serial killer as a teenager.
  • Dendera by Yuya Sato - I was really excited for this sci-fi novel about an elderly Japanese woman utopia, but it was just ok.


Currently Reading: 


War of the Encyclopaedists by Christopher Robinson and Gavin Kovite is a book I'd been looking forward to for a while. It's about a pair of best friends who get separated by life's circumstances. One lives in Boston and one goes off to war in Iraq. How they stay in touch is by editing a Wikipedia article about themselves. Very into the premise. I'm not very far into it, but I like it so far!








What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...