It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [Feb 8, 2016]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [Feb 8, 2016]

Monday, February 8, 2016

Kind of amazed that we're a week into February already. That doesn't seem quite right. And right now anything that I did this past week feels kind of completely overshadowed by Beyonce's Formation video. I'm not even a Beyonce fan, but this video is incredible and the song is so good. So excuse me while I go listen to that again.

Shaina and I finished our buddy read of Mr. Splitfoot yesterday. I won't say much, but it was SO GOOD. Expect a chatlog review in your future. I also finished The Affinities by Robert Charles Wilson on audiobook early in the week and it was pretty ok. Not a lot to say about it. Other than that I've just been starting books and making no real progress in them, nbd.

In case you missed it: Sign ups for March's Month-long Weirdathon are HERE. Don't forget to sign up! It's going to be a good time.


THIS WEEK I READ:

  • The Affinities by Robert Charles Wilson
  • Mr. Splitfoot by Samantha Hunt

CURRENTLY READING:

 

Technically I'm reading like 5 books right now, so I'll only mention my main focus. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte! I'm reading it with T from Bookpiles and Blanketforts. I literally had no idea what to expect from it. I don't know anything about the plot. But so far it's really good. And I'm blown away by how funny/clever it is. That I did not see coming.






What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...