It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [Jan 18, 2016]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [Jan 18, 2016]

Monday, January 18, 2016

Well, the #24in48 readathon is over and I'm probably going to be asleep for all of Monday (sorry for breaking illusions here). Check out my final updates here. I'm happy to have gotten 700 something pages of reading done considering I had to work this weekend. I finished a good amount of books and started a bunch more (good or bad thing? you decide). My stack of comics is steadily decreasing. Not Dark Yet was interesting and beautiful in places, but ultimately a little bit of a let down. City of Clowns was an interesting graphic novel recommended by someone who may be swayed too easily by fiction. What We Talk About When We Talk About Anne Frank was amazing, and so was The Library at Mount Char. SUCH GOOD BOOKS.

THIS WEEK I READ:

  • City of Clowns by Daniel Alarcón
  • Not Dark Yet by Berit Ellingsen
  • What We Talk About When We Talk About Anne Frank by Nathan Englander
  • The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins
  • Some single issue comics

CURRENTLY READING:

 

I'm reading a bunch of books right now by accident. But this is the one that has its grip on my mind. I'm anxious that I'm not reading it right now as I type this. A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay is a combo of possession horror and reality TV which is LITERALLY MY DREAM. Has there ever been a plot more perfect for me? Throw in some ancient aliens and an experimental format and I actually won't have to read books ever again. Anyway, it's wonderfully creepy and clever and TWISTS and oh man, I missed horror.








What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...