It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [May 11, 2015]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [May 11, 2015]

Monday, May 11, 2015


6-ish days. The final stretch. One final project down (a 3D environment which you can see below), 2 to go. And one test, but I definitely don't have time to worry about that. I haven't gotten a lot of reading done. I keep starting books on trains, just for something new and distracting. HIRE ME.




This week I read:

 



Currently Reading: 

 


Hell's Waiting Room by C.V. Hunt is a weird little indie horror novella. I started reading it on the train on my phone recently, because I'm ~of the future~. I don't know what to think of it quite yet, because I'm hardly into it. But it's definitely creepy and bizarre.









Yeah, I'm still reading Dendera by Yuya Sato. And shit's going down, you guys. It's pretty gruesome.










What are you reading this week?

 


Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...